March 8, 2012

Favorite China Foods [part 1]

It's the question I've been hearing all year: "What's real Chinese food like??"
The simple answer is this: "Awesome!"

Often times, I offer the explanation that "Chinese food is different than American-Chinese food."
I know a lot of you are curious, so I started carrying my camera around with me to meals so I can show you some food that are commonly consumed by... me :)

We call this one "Jin Jen Gu Ban Mien"
Warm Veggies, Noodles, and peanut sauce



  
"Hua Bao Da To Cai"
Also known as 'fire cabbage', spicy cabbage served over rice


 Quite possibly my favorite "meal"... "Ji Dan Huar Tuar Hui Mien"
Spicy noodles, egg and greens.



My favorite dish, forever & always, "Gam Bien Dou Jiao"
Spicy green beans!


More to come, I promise...I just gotta go eat more food.

 

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Mail to me please. I love spicy green beans!!!

    ReplyDelete