June 2, 2012

Photoblog: The Last Class


I will never get tired of looking at their faces. For the past year I have looked at their {beautiful} faces for at least six hours a week. Their faces will never fail to bring me joy, will never fail to remind me that our world is so diverse, and yet filled with humanity. They will forever bring to life that He "loves the little children, all the children of the world."

Their faces.
Delight & joy. 

Their beautiful faces each have a story, a personality dwells behind those eyes. 
Enjoy the captured moments of "the last class."
Try to ignore my presence in a lot of the pictures; I allowed them the opportunity to have a photo shoot with me. The poses I was positioned in were...quite a sight. I decided to spare you some of them.
Candy.




Gaga






Stampede.

Smart Dolphins, Class 411

Friends always & forever
Cute Dogs, class 409

1 comment:

  1. i so want to make your stampede picture my desktop background :) hehehe i love your blogs and words and heart miss mini!! love u!

    ReplyDelete