December 9, 2011

A Fairy Tale

[In light of the previous blog post, I thought this would also have to make it on the blog. If you haven't read the previous blog, I suggest you go read that one first and then scroll up here.]


So recently I was checking some homework. The assignment was to write a story using the given vocabulary words:
sit ups, jumping jacks, running, jogging, aerobics, swimming
 You can imagine how shocked I was to find that the main character was, in fact, me.

"Once upon a time Miss Guobaorou was doing jumping jacks in the jungle. Suddenly, Lauren and Laura
ran quickly towards her and started doing aerobics together with her. While Guobaorou was surprised,a
handsome prince came and said “have you thought about dancing with me?” Then, Laura and Guobaorou
nodded their head quickly. The prince went, but they had to walk to the palace. Boom!....what happened?
A young man with a scar and a broom called Harry took Lauren to the palace, while another big bird took
Laura away. Miss Guobaorou had to walked alone, but she was stopped by a bear. The bear put her on
the back and said “I suggest you lose weight by go swimming, running, and lifting weights.” Guobaorou
was annoyed and tried to do sit ups on the bear’s back. After they arrived, the prince invited Guobaorou
and said “maybe you should try dancing with me.” Guobaorou accepted it, but the bear didn’t. Then, Miss
Guobaorou had to dance with the prince and the bear."


...not gunna lie, I'd dance with a prince any day. 
Even if my life was in jeopardy due to the presence of a bear bear was involved.
[want to read more of these assignments? ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment