November 7, 2011

Lauren's World Premire

I have been a college student the past four years. I was that college student who was over committed, ran myself crazy, and loved every minute of it. Within the craziness I was [miraculously] able to find some free time with the people that I love. People are always a priority. So are games of Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, movie nights, and Quelf. You can bet your bippy that there was always a glass of tea in hand, most likely a pan of brownies in the oven, some type of bickering over the table as games were being played, and some mega quality time had on a beaten up yet ultra comfortable couch that most likely had an imprint of my butt from sitting on it for 3 years. The games would lead to jokes, and the jokes would lead to stories [or sometimes youtube videos], and the stories to conversations {and depending on the night the conversations would turn into philosophy & theology}. These were the nights that I deemed "glorious". All of them, every part. Forever and always they'll be "glorious" to me. Thank you for partaking in my trip down memory lane...

Badda BOOM!  
Now we're in China. "Glorious" nights have turned into something a little different. Of course there are similarities: laughter, fellowship, even tea! Goofing off is a definite necessity, as is some form of singing. I thought I would leave you with a little clip of the randomness that happened the other night.
Laughter: check
Fellowship: check
Singing: ....check?

Thank you, Lauren for gracing us with your talents and abilities. We know that you will be successful in every endeavor in life, and we thank you for providing us with...this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment