November 24, 2011

Never Too Old

As I sit here and write this my mom is probably waking up and putting a turkey in the oven [okay, well maybe not quite yet]. While most of you were sound in slumber I was sharing our holiday of thanks with my beautiful students. The biggest lesson they took away about thanksgiving is that Santa Clause comes at the end of the parade. The biggest lesson that I took away about thanksgiving is that you're never too old for these...


The following are some glimpses into my classroom for today. 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you take this day to celebrate and
rest in the grace & peace that He has continually poured into our lives.


Carmen & Tessa
Vicky & Joy
Clearly, these two missed the "turkey memo".
Helen & Lillian
Colby & Lara. Colby's reads: "I thank for teachers so much. Thanks for helping me!"

1 comment:

  1. awesome, love the ones who didn't get the turkey memo ;) haha you're so creative kayla, i love it!

    ReplyDelete