April 29, 2012

Christmas Bash

Listen, can you hear it?
It's the spirit of Christmas. It's alive all year round! 
Who knew, right?

Yea, yea, so I know that it's a few months late, but this past week I was able to pull together some footage, pictures, and music and create a glimpse into a major celebration that happened on this side of the world. Maybe now you'll believe me when I say that my students are adorable and irresistible. 


So, in the 7 minutes that you would take to read a blog post, I encourage you to just watch the video instead!

1 comment:

  1. My eyes tear watching these young people and the adults interacting. I cannot imagine having to leave them behind. I cannot imagine how they will feel when you have to leave. I believe in my heart you all have made a difference in their lives I also believe they have made a Hugh difference in your lives as well. A bond that will never be broken or forgotten by any of you.

    Ron Borden

    ReplyDelete